Goodhill supplies Vinyl Flooring in Singapore.
Why Vinyl Flooring?
- Vinyl flooring is very easy to maintain, repair and clean.
- It is cost effective compared to most types of flooring.
- Inexpensive substitute to granite & marble tiles.
- Because of its rubber composite and texture, Vinyl floors are much comfortable to walk on. This is the reason why vinyl is becoming so popular for kitchen and bathroom flooring.
At Goodhill, we provide 4 types of Vinyl Floorings, 3mm Art Tiles, 5mm Click n Lock tiles, 3mm Korea Supplied tiles and 6 mm Interlocking Tiles.
Ultra Resilient Vinyl Flooring
- 100% Waterproof (suitable for wet areas like kitchen or Pantry
- Easy to install
- Market Leading 0.55mm Commercial Grade Wear Layer
- High Slip Resistance
- Zero VOC and Formaldehyde Emissions
Premium Range Korean Luxury Vinyl Flooring
- UV Cured Coating
- Nano Silver
- 0.5mm Wear Layer
- Made in Korea
Goodhill 3mm Vinyl Tiles features a thicker 0.5mm Wear Layer to improve durability. A UV cured coating ensures that the layers are bonded properly and a Nano Silver treatment provides anti-bacterial properties.
5mm x 176mm x 940mm
0.5mm Commercial Grade Wear Layer
10pcs / Box (1.65m2)
Goodhill Korean Art Tile Collection
3mm x 180mm x 920mm(0.3mm Wear Layer)
20pcs / Box (3.31m2)
Glue Down Installation
Goodhill 3mm Art Vinyl tiles from Korea offers a wide range of natural wood colours and textures to give your home that artistic touch. A wear layer protects the tile against spills and scratches, providing a long lasting and easy to maintain surface.