Vinyl Flooring Singapore – Goodhill
Vinyl flooring are a popular option among homeowners, particularly in kitchen and bathroom applications.A synthetic cousin of linoleum, vinyl flooring is water-and stain-resistant, versatile, and provides good durability for the cost. Thanks to a number of advances over the years, today’s vinyl floors are attractive and economical. What is Vinyl Flooring? Also learn more about the benefits of Vinyl Flooring and why it has been the preferred flooring choice for home owners in Singapore. As compared to Engineered wood flooring, vinyl is sometimes a cheaper and more durable alternative for Singapore’s humid weather. At Goodhill, we carry 2 main types of Vinyl with a wide range of colours and choices for your homes.The first type is
Why DuraFloor – Hyper Rigid Core Flooring?Experience exceptional quality in every step you take on our DuraFloor H.R.C.Flooring.Wide range of ultra realistic wood grains and colours available to match every imaginable design theme.Softer foot feel and improved sound-insulation with the acoustic EVA Underlayment.100% Water-Proof. Great for use at moisture prone areas like kitchen and bathroom entrances.Thanks to a stain-resistant top layer, cleaning up wine/oil/food spills are a breeze!Patented UNILIN Click System ensures ease of installation, seamless joints and unrivalled clipping strength.With over 20 designs and patterns to choose from.The second type is
Ultra Resilient Vinyl Flooring
- Vinyl flooring is very easy to maintain, repair and clean.
- It is cost effective compared to most types of flooring.
- Inexpensive substitute to granite & marble tiles.
- Because of its rubber composite and texture, its are much comfortable to walk on. This is the reason why vinyl is becoming so popular for kitchen and bathroom flooring.
- Easy to install
- Market Leading 0.55mm Commercial Grade Wear Layer
- High Slip Resistance
- Zero VOC and Formaldehyde Emissions
- High quality print films that mimics natural wood flooring
- Patented Uniclic System to prevent gapping issues